Business Coach- Shirley Cress Dudley
Do you need a business coach?
Shirley Cress Dudley, founder of Roofer Contractor Marketing, founded in 2010 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, and numerous other businesses, has some availability to take a few more business coaching clients.
Shirley is a serial entrepreneuer, who founded her first business, The Blended and Step Family Resource Center, in 2006- and then used her online marketing skills and business knowledge to start other online businesses and help others create an online business of their dreams.
Answer these questions to determine if you need a business coach:
- Are you worried about when you retire? Will there be enough money to support your lifestyle?
- Are you scared what may happen if you lose your job?
- Is your personal life effecting your business life? Does your business life effect your personal life
- Would you find it beneficial to learn how to work less and earn more?
- Would you like to learn how to maximize your strengths, and outsource/automate/delegate the tasks you don’t enjoy?
- Would learning the secrets to a more productive, organized day make life easier for you?
- Would you like to add additional streams of income to your business or practice?
- How would you like to learn the steps to create a flexible business, that could be run anywhere in the world, earning money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while you work less sound to you?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, then it’s worth a brief telephone conversation or email to see if business coaching with Shirley Cress Dudley, is right for you.
Do you have a Business or niche idea? Let us do the research to see if it’s a good business idea. Learn more here.
Learn what it takes to create a successful business here.
Contact me and tell me more about you and your goals. I look forward to hearing from you!
About your business coach:
Shirley Cress Dudley has experience in the business world managing medical practices, along with her own private counseling practice. She also has years of experience in online businesses.
- LPC: Licensed Professional Counselor
- FACMPE: Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives
- CMPE: Certified Medical Practice Manager
- Founder and Executive Director of The Blended and Step Family Resource Center
- Author of the internationally known and best selling book, Blended Family Advice
- Serial Entrepreneur of numerous online businesses, including Roofer Contractor Marketing
Shirley has created businesses from nothing, and turned them into six figure revenue producing businesses in less than 18 months.
Her main mission in life is to inspire, motivate, educate and help you “Be the best you can be.” She will work with you to move you in the directions you want to take and help you create a flexible, profitable, online (or offline) business.